S320 Controller – Software "Terminal" and "Remote Display"
The software S320 Terminal is Windows-based and enables the user to communicate with all S320 Controllers in a network, to update software and to make settings. The S320 Controllers can be read and operated remotely by S320 Remote Display.
In addition to setting and remote control functions the software also offers recording functions. Thanks to intelligent device monitoring the software is used as service and analysis tool for all system and software functions. For example, the control parameters can be adapted or calibration curves can be requested and changed. The measurement values are recorded via data logger function and can be displayed graphically, read and recorded for protocol.
- All S320 device information at a glance
- Set point specification of flow and pressure controllers
- Providing and changing of IP and RS485 addresses
- Recording of measurement data
- Visualization of measurement data
- Adapting of control parameters
- Entering and changing of calibration data
- Entering and changing of measurement units
- Data logger
- Calibration and adjustment
- Plug & Play with RS232 and network cable
- Runs on all computers with Windows® XP, Vista, 7
The S320 Controller software is provided with each device on CD. It is also provided on our website in accordance with the latest version for download free of charge – see the column on the right.
More information and technical details can be
found in the data sheet