- Flow measuring elements
- Flow calibration tools
- P · DP · T · RH Sensors
- Controllers and control valves
- Switching valves and accessories
ATM: Analog pressure sensor
The ATM is a universal, analog pressure sensor for gauge pressure, over pressure or absolute pressure measurements. It is available in various types, measuring ranges and accuracy classes. The sensor is available with voltage or current output and different electrical versions as well as pressure connections.
The ATM series is based on a fast piezoresistive sensor, which is isolated from the measured medium by a stainless steel isolating diaphragm and oil filling. Due to its robust and compact design they are also suitable for the use under adverse conditions.
Product features include:
- Gauge pressure or absolute pressure measurement
- Measuring ranges of 100 mbar up to 25 bar
- From 40 bar up to 1000 bar only overpressure measurement
- Linearity better ±0.25 % F.S.
- Current or voltage output
- Materials: stainless steel, titanium
- Media: gases, liquids, vapour
- Medium temperatures up to 150 °C (optional)
Response behaviour: Step-response of 10 up to 90 % F.S. less than 1 ms.
Operating safety: Electrical connections protected against reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
Overvoltage protection (optional): Lightning protection, protection according to EN 61000-4-5.