Many applications require mechanical pressure regulators, which are able to keep a constant supply pressure exactly and long-time stable even with high flow rates. The M40 precision pressure regulator from Fairchild with control ranges from 0 up to 150 mbar or 0 up to 28 bar satisfies highest requirements.
The setting of the control pressure is transmitted by a spring-diaphragm-system to the valve controlling the flow. There is a balance of forces between the spring-diaphragm-system and the opposing output pressure, which keeps the output pressure nearly constant even with major changes. To prevent persistence due to friction, a small quantity of air is continuously blown out by a release valve.
Product features include:
- Pneumatic precision pressure regulator for overpressure
- Pressure control ranges of 0.035 up to 17 bar
- Flow rates up to 4200 Nl/min at 7 bar input pressure
- Sensitiveness better than 1.25 mbar
- Connections for standard pressure gauge
- Low pressure dependency
- high sensitivity
- fast response time
M40 – a precise pressure regulator for high flow rates