Product features include:
- Differential, gauge, absolute pressure measurement
- Measuring range final values: ±0.25 mbar to ±276 bar
- Accuracy: < 0.1 % of full scale with 16 bit resolution
- Long term drift: < 0.1 %
- Signal output: 4 up to 20 mA
- Measuring range: bidirectional, continuously adjustable
- Media: Gases, liquids, vapor
- Supply: 24 Vdc
- Response time T90: approx. 250 ms
By means of a HART communicator the pressure sensor can be reconfigurated at any time and settings can be read.
Plant-Web housing: The head of the transmitter can be rotated through 180° for the use of a display.
The keys Span and Zero are under the cover on the top of the head.
Span: upper range value while the pressure exists.
Zero: lower range value while the pressure exists.