GSP – Electronic pressure control with integrated flow measurement
The new electronic red-y smart pressure controllers combine the reliable technology our of thermal mass flow controllers of the Smart series GSC with an electronic pressure control.
The devices automatically control a predefined process pressure and at the same time measure and/or limit the flow rate. On-the-fly switching between pressure control and flow control offers maximum flexibility.
Product features include:
- Pressure Measuring range: 0,5-10 bar rel. or abs.
- Accuracy: standard ±0,5% F.S.
- Flow measurement range: see Smart Series GSx
- Measuring range: 1:50 standard, 1:100 high perf.
- Accuracy: standard ±1% F.S.
high performance ±0.3% F.S + ±0.5% o.R.
- Materials: aluminum or stainless steel
- Fast reaction time: 50 ms and tight control valve
- Profibus connection
- Upstream or back pressure control
- Pressure control with external pressure transmitter
- True gas calibration
- Multigas: up to 10 different gases per device
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
Wide range of accessories – ready for operation
An optimal range of versatile cables and power supply units allow the fast integration of the meter and controller. For all devices are connection fittings with and without filter available. With the free software «get red-y» you can easily define functions and parameters.
GSP Pressure controller
with integrated flow measurement
More information and technical details can be
found in the data sheet