- Flow measuring elements
- Flow calibration tools
- P · DP · T · RH Sensors
- Controllers and control valves
- Switching valves and accessories
M16: Mechanical precision pressure regulator
Many applications require mechanical pressure regulators, which are able to keep a constant supply pressure exactly and long-time stable. The M18 precision pressure regulator from Fairchild with control ranges from -1 up to 150 mbar or -1 up to 28 bar satisfies highest requirements.
The setting of the control pressure is transmitted by a spring-diaphragm-system to the valve controlling the flow. There is a balance of forces between the spring-diaphragm-system and the opposing output pressure, which keeps the output pressure nearly constant even with major changes. To prevent persistence due to friction, a small quantity of air is continuously blown out by a release valve.
Product features include:
- Precision pressure regulator for vacuum and overpressure
- Pressure control ranges of –0.9 (vacuum) up to +10 bar
- Responsiveness better than 0.9 % F.S.
- Input pressure dependency better than 0.1 % F.S/bar
- Open pressure regulator with release valve
- Low pressure dependency
- high sensitivity
- fast response time